Do these three LISTENING EXERCISES on animals and pets. See how well you understand!
1 LISTENING : PETS
2 LISTENING : ANIMALS
3 LISTENING: SHARKS
Sunday, 14 January 2018
Sunday, 7 January 2018
Sunday, 17 December 2017
Some tasks have been set to help students of English improve their language skills.
Thursday, 23 November 2017
Violence is happening everywhere, but so many of us are constantly ignoring it ...
It is our responsability to speak up if we want to put an end to domestic violence.
Students at IES Joaquín Rodrigo in Vicálvaro (Madrid) took a stand against toxic, violent relationships last week and created their own media campaign with an excellent video clip called "Ana and the earphones" that we show here.
TIME TO TAKE THOSE EARPHONES OFF!
Monday, 20 November 2017
Sunday, 12 November 2017
Monday, 6 November 2017
Google Forms is an online form generator which was released in 2008. As you might have seen if you follow our blog, we have used this generator to serve some of our academic purposes.
Our Examination Centre,Best Examinations Centre Zaragoza,encouraged us to write a post on their blog to share this practice with other teachers.
This is the post which has been published today.
Click on the image
This week, 5 more great songs in music History:
- This song is about this kid from a bad neighborhood who gets to go away to a private school. He comes back to the old neighborhood when he's on a break from school and the kids from the neighborhood start giving him trouble.
- This song is about a guy who is really lonely now that his girl has left him. He hopes she will return once she sees what it's like without him.
- This song is about the fact that that we're mortal and we should enjoy life during our limited time on earth.
- This song inspires young people to overcome their fears and insecurities Firework
- This song is an attempt to create an anthem of change for the time, influenced by Irish and Scottish ballads.
- Martin Scorsese directed the video, and Wesley Snipes played the rival gang leader in this short-film video.
- In January 1984, a young Steve Jobs would recite the second verse of this song during his opening of the 1984 Annual Apple Shareholders Meeting, where he famously unveiled the Macintosh computer for the first time.
- Phil Collins, was inspired by this song rhythm and sound to produce "Sussudio," released three years later.
- This video was shot in Budapest.
- This song became an anthem for frustrated youth, who would later be known as hippies. Many of the lyrics are based on the Civil Rights movement in the US.
- This song is a crucial link between old-time R&B and the rise of Rock-N-Roll.
- Where do these verses appear?: “¿Qué vas a hacer cuando el pozo se seque? ¿Vas a correr a esconderte?
- Where do these verses appear?: “No tienes que sentirte como la basura espacial. Tú eres única, no puedes ser reemplazada.”
- Where do these verses appear?: “Vamos, madres y padres de toda la tierra, y no critiquéis lo que no podéis entender. Vuestros hijos e hijas están más allá de vuestro dominio.Vuestro viejo camino está envejeciendo rápidamente.”
- Where do these verses appear?: “Todo el mundo tiene una bomba. Podríamos morir cualquier día, pero antes de que deje que eso ocurra voy a pasarme la vida bailando”.
- Where do these verses appear?: “Te estoy diciendo que tengas cuidado con lo que dices. Conozco tu juego. Sé de qué vas”